Friday, February 4, 2011

Volleyball Slogans For Shirts

La leçon des attentats?

correspondent of Le Figaro in Moscow, Pierre Avril, whom I quoted in my last forum on Ria Novosti resumed on the subject in his blog post titled "Lesson attacks.
course I have nothing against Pierre Avril, whose articles I think are a barometer of the temperature prevailing in the Figaro Russia. I just regret that his articles were often too negative a tone on Russia.

I am nevertheless very pleased to hear that Pierre Avril think: " the French press is far from being free of all blame (personally I disagree with the comments of the Nouvel Observateur and Vincent Jauvert that I find outrageous and think my colleague from France Inter should be more cautious with regard to attacks of 1999) "or that" most Russian newspapers have proved far tougher than the French newspapers " .

The Russian press, it's a long time that I say she is quite free, at least as much the French press, not as many journalists we repeated the orders of the Kremlin)

Pierre Avril ends his post by asking the following question: "Why should be suspected of supporting terrorists From the moment you criticize the authorities? strange amalgam .

I never suspected anyone supporting terrorists under the guise of critical power, and the rest is not written in my forum . I do not specialize in easy criticism and obsession Kremlinophobe, like many journalists french, even if it is seller in french readers. The French press has long presented the parents of Caucasian terrorists as freedom fighters, and in this sense it bears a "heavy" moral and ethical responsibility with regard to Russia.

But I wonder the next thing, why did Pierre Avril does not explain its sentence that I quoted in my gallery namely: "This is a president prey a near-civil war in his own country which was presented Wednesday evening at Davos forum .. " Basically, it's when even the question I raised in my text:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment